No, your existing installation cannot be integrated with QuickInstall (or Fantastico); however, you can accomplish your goal with a little work.
Before following the procedure below, make sure your script/program is available in QuickInstall. You can check here:
Script Migration Procedure
You will need to install the program you want via QuickInstall and then migrate the data from your old installation to your new installation.
Here re are the general steps:
- Log into your script's admin panel.
- Move your current (old) installation of script to a new folder.
- Open QuickInstall.
- Choose to do a fresh install of the same script to the original folder.
- Use the same settings you used for the old script installation.
- Create a SQL backup of your old script's database.
- Import that SQL backup to your new script's database.
- Visit your site and refresh to be sure every thing looks the same.
After completing these steps, you should be able to manage and update the script via QuickInstall. This procedure works the same for any script you want to have associated with QuickInstall.