This is a setting that tells SignedOn how to handle your incoming emails. We recommend using Automatically Detect Configuration, but sometimes we need to change this setting in order to make all emails arrive.
- Go to cPanel and click the MX Entry icon.
- Local Mail Exchanger - Use this if the highest priority MX record points to an IP on this server.
- Backup Mail Exchanger
- Shared and Reseller: This setting is not compatible with our shared servers; use Automatically Detect Configuration instead.
- VPS and Dedicated: Use this if the highest priority MX record points to another server, but a lesser priority MX record points to this server. Doing so will make this server your backup option when the normal server is unavailable.
- Remote Mail Exchanger - Use this if there are no MX records that point to an IP on this server.
- Click the change button and test your email.